#170 Podcasting for Writers Without Wasting Your Time
Johnny, Sean, and Dave welcome guests Jerod Morris of Copyblogger and podcaster Jon Nastor. Together, they host a podcast called Showrunners, and a course of the same name that teaches all about podcasting.
- Dave is a terrible, terrible monster, and his son will grow up to hate him.
- Guests Jon and Jerod talk about how to take an existing podcast, refresh it, and hit New and Noteworthy *again.* (And how you can, too!)
- Mistakes authors make when deciding to start a podcast, and the distraction that can kill your writing.
- Best ways for writers to attract an audience to their podcast: entertainment, education, and inspiration. (Hint: You don’t have to choose just one!)
- Patience is a virtue, even in podcasting. How patient should you be in building an audience? Jon and Jerod give their take on it.
- One key tip for podcasting: be the filter for your audience, and it has NOTHING to do with perfect execution.
- Think your first podcast will be the one you’re known for? Think you know New and Noteworthy? Think again.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...