8Q02 Andy Weir, Author of Martian
1. What’s your biggest mistake?
2. How has Martian’s success affected your followup book?
3. Do you wish you could write faster, instead of having such a methodical approach (i.e. the physics and mathematics)?
4. What was it like the first time you saw the Martian trailer?
5. Does your cinematic success affect the way you write?
6. Have family and friends treated you differently?
7. Are you more inspired by real life, TV, other books, or movies?
8. What do you want your legacy to be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...