8Q13 Bestselling Author Austin Kleon
1. What is your daily creative routine like, and how structured is it?
2. What are some of the most important tools for your art, and how often to experiment with new ones?
3. In addition to cartooning, what other things make up your creative diet?
4. How does being a father shape your art?
5. What is your biggest obstacle to getting your work done.
6. You have a lot of artistic interest; how do you decide what to push forward, what to put aside, and how much does money factor into those decisions?
7. If you had all the money you needed, what would you do differently?
8. If you could go back in time to give yourself one piece of creative advice, what would it be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...