8Q16 Video Game Author Justin Sloan
- You do a lot of stuff, but in general, what’s your ideal creative routine each day?
- You have a fascinating background; how does that help and influence your creative work?
- You write not just different genres, but also in many different ways; what do you see as the advantages and disadvantages of the different things you do?
- How did you start writing for video games, and how can other people do the same?
- How do you do your networking?
- When you are writing for a video game, how do you make sure you don’t write something into a game that will cost way too much to develop?
- What is one thing you wish you could go back and tell yourself about writing?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...