8Q19 NY Times Bestselling Author CJ Lyons
Today’s guest is CJ Lyons, a bestselling author, and Dave talks to her about everything from her time as in the ER to the legacy she hopes to leave.
- What’s your daily creative routine like?
- What are some of the most important tools for your writing?
- What’s your daily creative diet made of? Books, TV, movies?
- How does your former life as a pediatric ER doctor inform your novels?
- Before writing professionally, you wrote sci-fi and fantasy, but when a co-worker was murdered, that changed your writing. How?
- What’s your biggest obstacle to writing and how do you overcome it?
- If you could go back to the start of your writing career and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...