8Q25 Author Garrett Robinson
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made, and why is it a good thing?
- Are you more influenced by books, film, or television?
- What’s your worst habit?
- Is future-proofing your work (race, sexual preference, gender) intentional?
- What’s the one thing you do that has contributed the most to your success?
- What’s the biggest thing you think the indie industry is getting wrong right now?
- What do you see as the future of indie publishing?
- When do you think you’ll make your next movie? AND what do you want your legacy to be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...