8Q26 Horror and Dark Fantasy Author J Thorn
- What’s your creative routine like?
- What tools do you use for your writing, including things you use to get in the mood to write?
- What are some of your other creative pursuits, and how do you balance them with your writing?
- You mentioned having anxiety and depression; how do you manage those and how do they color your work?
- What’s the hardest part about writing for you, and how do you overcome it?
- How do you choose which projects you actually want to write next, and how much does commercial feasibility play in versus passion projects?
- If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of writing-related advice, what would that be?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...