8Q29 Authorpreneur Brian Meeks
- What’s your daily routine?
- Production sequence. You said only one draft. How much pre-planning? How much post production?
- What’s your data background? What does it mean to you to be data driven?
- You’re on KDP Select. What’s the reasoning behind that and what would change it?
- Why the pen names?
- Do you write different genres for market reasons or personal reasons?
- Aside from direct sales advertising, what other marketing objectives are there for you, and how to you measure it when there’s no dollar signs?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...