8Q38 Draft2Digital Director Dan Wood
- What brought you to working with authors?
- Are you able to pick which authors will do well and which won’t?
- What are the advantages of going wide?
- What does your typical work day look like?
- How much do you rely on social media to tap into the industry?
- What are your personal measures for success?
- What do you consider the best basic strategy for the authors you work with?
- What’s the biggest success story you’ve encountered in your work
You can track down all things Wordslinger at kevintumlinson.com.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...