8Q39 Horror Author Zach Bohannon
- What is your creative routine like?
- What are some of your favorite creative tools?
- What are some of the biggest obstacles you face and how do you overcome them?
- What makes up your daily creative diet?
- You do the Horror Writer’s Podcast; how does that affect your work?
- Is there anything you specifically would like to do in writing that you haven’t done yet?
- If you could go back in time to before you started writing, what piece of advice would you give yourself that may have made things go better, quicker?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...