8Q43 Leapfrogging Highperformer Julian Hosp
Born in Austria and now living in Hong Kong, Julian Hosp is a medical doctor, a professional kite-surfer, an entrepreneur, a leapfrog highperformer, and most recently the author of ’25 Stories I Would Tell My Younger Self.’ His work includes inspiring people to make the life decisions they always wanted to make, but were too afraid to do so.
- Out of all of your previous careers, which one do you think taught you the most about life?
- What exactly is a ‘leapfrog highperformer?’
- How does someone get past the fear and take the leap, to make the decision they’ve avoided?
- When do you know it’s the right time to make a leap?
- What is your business like, day to day?
- Have you learned anything since writing the book that you would add to it today?
- Who inspires you?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...