8Q44 Authorpreneur Chris Fox
Chris Fox is a full time author writing books for writers, and novels about werewolves, aliens, giant starships, and mysterious ancient cultures.
- You have a whole book about lifelong writing habits—why is a writing habit important to you?
- One of your books is titled ‘5,000 Words Per Hour.’ How important is writing speed to an author?
- Another book, and one I really loved, was ‘Write to Market.’ What does it mean to ‘write to market?’
- In your fiction, how do you balance what you love to write with what you know will sell?
- How has being an app developer helped you to be a better writer?
- Would you recommend that other authors take the path you took?
- Who inspires you—not just in writing but in life?
- What’s the biggest goal you’ve ever set for your life, and how close have you come to meeting it?
- Where can people find you?
Thanks everyone, and if you’d like to find MY work, you can track down all things Wordslinger at kevintumlinson.com.
To get live show reminders: https://sterlingandstone.net/liveshow.
In 15-Minute Dictation, Platt and Silver show you how to adjust your approach to dictation to leave behind frustrating starts and stops and finally be able to produce more books in less time: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/15-minute-dictation/
This is a book about how Dave understands darkness, its place in story, and how I make dark fiction that people enjoy reading. And, at its heart, this book isn’t just about the dark, but also the light. And in our darkest times, it’s more important than ever that we hold onto the light. But first, we must be willing to explore the darkness: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/into-the-darkness/
If you’ve ever wondered what sets the outstanding career authors apart from the wannabes, if you’ve ever been faced with doubts and fears, this is the book for you. Pick up your copy of The 10X Author today!: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/the-10x-author/
In How to Write Fast, Platt and Silver show you how to shift your approach to writing to dramatically increase your natural speed, while tapping into your inner storyteller and unleashing more of the stories you were born to tell: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/how-to-write-fast/
You are the main character of your own story, so why not construct your story the way a writer does? The Story Solution will show you how! If you’re ready to take charge of your life the way a writer takes charge of their story, then pick up your copy today: https://sterlingandstone.net/storysolution