8Q46 Ridiculously Productive Author Laurie Starkey
Usually, when you meet someone who tells you they’re going to write 50 books in a year, you tend to smile and nod politely, knowing there’s no way that is actually going to happen. That’s what Laurie told Sean. But then, she did it. Today, they talk about books, creativity, life, and productivity.
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made, and how was it a good thing?
- You seem to want to do everything; how do you determine your 80/20?
- What’s the best creative advice you’ve ever been given?
- What is your worst habit?
- What percentage artist versus businessperson are you?
- What is the one thing you do that has been the biggest contributor to your success?
- You jumped without looking from business to art; what was that like?
- One year from now, what accomplishment are you celebrating?
To get live show reminders: https://sterlingandstone.net/liveshow.
In 15-Minute Dictation, Platt and Silver show you how to adjust your approach to dictation to leave behind frustrating starts and stops and finally be able to produce more books in less time: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/15-minute-dictation/
This is a book about how Dave understands darkness, its place in story, and how I make dark fiction that people enjoy reading. And, at its heart, this book isn’t just about the dark, but also the light. And in our darkest times, it’s more important than ever that we hold onto the light. But first, we must be willing to explore the darkness: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/into-the-darkness/
If you’ve ever wondered what sets the outstanding career authors apart from the wannabes, if you’ve ever been faced with doubts and fears, this is the book for you. Pick up your copy of The 10X Author today!: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/the-10x-author/
In How to Write Fast, Platt and Silver show you how to shift your approach to writing to dramatically increase your natural speed, while tapping into your inner storyteller and unleashing more of the stories you were born to tell: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/how-to-write-fast/
You are the main character of your own story, so why not construct your story the way a writer does? The Story Solution will show you how! If you’re ready to take charge of your life the way a writer takes charge of their story, then pick up your copy today: https://sterlingandstone.net/storysolution