8Q48 Author and Motivator Stacy Nelson
Stacy is the author of Write the Damn Book, and today, Sean and Stacy talk about how to get out of your own head and get into creativity. Find her at StacyNelsonUnlimited.com.
- How do you define ‘next level holy-shitness?’
- What is it that stops authors from writing the damn book?
- Your focus is nonfiction; how do you think it applies to fiction?
- You have a ton of ideas; how do you decide what’s next?
- What’s the best creative advice you’ve ever been given?
- What’s your worst habit?
- If you could have one do-over, what would it be?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...