8Q49 Podcaster and Smarter Artist Jamie Davis
Jamie Davis is a smarter artist of a different stripe: he’s a registered nurse and podcaster. Today Sean talks with him about his multitude of projects and where his inspiration and creativity comes from. Most recently, Jamie has taken on writing.
- You coined the term nurse journalist; what IS that?
- You’re doing a LOT of stuff; how have you added writing into the mix?
- What’s the biggest current obstacle to your growth?
- What is your worst habit?
- Is collaborating something you thought you’d do, and what do you think about it?
- If you could have one do-over, what would it be?
- What is one habit you’re trying to adopt that hasn’t been easy?
- In a year from now, what are the biggest things you’ve accomplished?
To get live show reminders: https://sterlingandstone.net/liveshow.
In 15-Minute Dictation, Platt and Silver show you how to adjust your approach to dictation to leave behind frustrating starts and stops and finally be able to produce more books in less time: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/15-minute-dictation/
This is a book about how Dave understands darkness, its place in story, and how I make dark fiction that people enjoy reading. And, at its heart, this book isn’t just about the dark, but also the light. And in our darkest times, it’s more important than ever that we hold onto the light. But first, we must be willing to explore the darkness: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/into-the-darkness/
If you’ve ever wondered what sets the outstanding career authors apart from the wannabes, if you’ve ever been faced with doubts and fears, this is the book for you. Pick up your copy of The 10X Author today!: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/the-10x-author/
In How to Write Fast, Platt and Silver show you how to shift your approach to writing to dramatically increase your natural speed, while tapping into your inner storyteller and unleashing more of the stories you were born to tell: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/how-to-write-fast/
You are the main character of your own story, so why not construct your story the way a writer does? The Story Solution will show you how! If you’re ready to take charge of your life the way a writer takes charge of their story, then pick up your copy today: https://sterlingandstone.net/storysolution