8Q49 Podcaster and Smarter Artist Jamie Davis
Jamie Davis is a smarter artist of a different stripe: he’s a registered nurse and podcaster. Today Sean talks with him about his multitude of projects and where his inspiration and creativity comes from. Most recently, Jamie has taken on writing.
- You coined the term nurse journalist; what IS that?
- You’re doing a LOT of stuff; how have you added writing into the mix?
- What’s the biggest current obstacle to your growth?
- What is your worst habit?
- Is collaborating something you thought you’d do, and what do you think about it?
- If you could have one do-over, what would it be?
- What is one habit you’re trying to adopt that hasn’t been easy?
- In a year from now, what are the biggest things you’ve accomplished?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...