8Q50 Anthropology Author John L Monk
John L. Monk lives in Virginia, USA, with his wife, Dorothy. A writer with a degree in cultural anthropology, he boldly does the dishes, roots out evil wherever it lurks, and writes his own stunts.
- Do you have a writing ritual, and if so what does it look like?
- Who do you consider your best source of information about the publishing industry?
- When you need help or advice about your work, where’s the first place you turn?
- Where’s the last place you turn?
- What’s the best marketing tip you’ve ever gotten?
- What’s at the very top of your bucket list?
- In a hundred years, what is it you want the world to remember about you?
- What are you reading right now?
Thanks everyone, and if you’d like to find any of my books, podcasts, or more, check out all things Wordslinger at kevintumlinson.com.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...