8Q52 Horror Author David Wright
Today’s guest needs no introduction. You know him as The Walking Dave, and co-author of Yesterday’s Gone among several other Sterling and Stone titles. In today’s very special final episode of Eight Questions, Sean talks with Dave about creativity, his routines, and………
- Tell us about the origin of Eight Questions, since you’re the one who started it.
- Eight Questions started as an interview series; how did it become a podcast?
- Do you wish you could do more with Eight Questions?
- What happened to The Walking Dave?
- Do you have any other ideas for podcasts you’d like to start?
- Do you think we’ll ever resurrect Eight Questions?
- What would it take to get it into your schedule again?
- What are your final thoughts for Eight Questions?
To get live show reminders: https://sterlingandstone.net/liveshow.
In 15-Minute Dictation, Platt and Silver show you how to adjust your approach to dictation to leave behind frustrating starts and stops and finally be able to produce more books in less time: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/15-minute-dictation/
This is a book about how Dave understands darkness, its place in story, and how I make dark fiction that people enjoy reading. And, at its heart, this book isn’t just about the dark, but also the light. And in our darkest times, it’s more important than ever that we hold onto the light. But first, we must be willing to explore the darkness: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/into-the-darkness/
If you’ve ever wondered what sets the outstanding career authors apart from the wannabes, if you’ve ever been faced with doubts and fears, this is the book for you. Pick up your copy of The 10X Author today!: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/the-10x-author/
In How to Write Fast, Platt and Silver show you how to shift your approach to writing to dramatically increase your natural speed, while tapping into your inner storyteller and unleashing more of the stories you were born to tell: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/how-to-write-fast/
You are the main character of your own story, so why not construct your story the way a writer does? The Story Solution will show you how! If you’re ready to take charge of your life the way a writer takes charge of their story, then pick up your copy today: https://sterlingandstone.net/storysolution