8Q52 Horror Author David Wright
Today’s guest needs no introduction. You know him as The Walking Dave, and co-author of Yesterday’s Gone among several other Sterling and Stone titles. In today’s very special final episode of Eight Questions, Sean talks with Dave about creativity, his routines, and………
- Tell us about the origin of Eight Questions, since you’re the one who started it.
- Eight Questions started as an interview series; how did it become a podcast?
- Do you wish you could do more with Eight Questions?
- What happened to The Walking Dave?
- Do you have any other ideas for podcasts you’d like to start?
- Do you think we’ll ever resurrect Eight Questions?
- What would it take to get it into your schedule again?
- What are your final thoughts for Eight Questions?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...