AA09 Why We Have a Podcast Network
- The Sterling and Stone FM Network didn’t start out as a network; that sort of snuck up on us.
- It started at the Copyblogger conference, and Johnny and Dave had a coffee with Jon Nastor.
- How podcasting has taken the place of blogging, and the time saved is incredible.
- This is an original way to communicate with our audience.
- The process of doing the different shows, and how we made it really efficient.
- Who podcasting is really for, despite the learning curve.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...