AUA02 Special StoryShop Bonus Episode
- StoryShop isn’t a replacement for apps like Scrivener – instead, it’s the perfect pre-writing app that exports to writing apps.
- Beginning with the Character section, the ease of use is apparent. The character pages look much like a social media profile, with intuitive ways to add details (Character DNA) and relationships.
- Q: Can you explain why Scrivener isn’t sufficient for this?
- The Setting section is much more visually-minded, and images will be extremely easy to add.
- Things are all connected – from beats to characters to settings – and the process of referencing information about one from within the other will be very streamlined.
- StoryShop will be iterative. Features will be improved and added over time.
- Q: How do you upload an image, and where can it come from? What about sound files?
- Q: Do you need beta testers for the app?
- Q: What will the app cost?
- Q: Is it a subscription model, or will there be a cheaper or free version?
- Q: Where can the info I enter into the StoryShop app be exported?
- Q: Will there be a timeline in the app?
- Q: Will there be a desktop only version? Can you use it offline?
- Q: Will there be an aspect where users can reference genre and story arc types?
- Q: What bugs will you be featuring in version 1? 🙂
- Q: Will people be able to suggest features for future iterations of the app?
- Q: Are there early bird specials for people who support the app during the Kickstarter funding phase?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...