AUA06 December 2015
- How do you guys come up with titles for your stories?
- Should we write a bunch of stuff one year before we start marketing next year?
- What can you tell us about the conference you’re hosting? You CAN sign up now at smarterartistsummit.com !
- What is a beat in a story?
- Tips for finding a great writing group?
- How do you find beta readers?
- You have such active imaginations; how did they get so developed?
- How do you decide which genre fits your fiction?
- I’m curious about the growth of novellas; what’s the page count minimum and how should I price them?
- I see a lot of author giveaways; how much is too much?
- Do you know any great reader forums?
- Have you ever thought about releasing your ideas to your fans to write?
- When you first started outline, were you able to estimate how long the book would be?
- Who is designing your covers?
- What keyboards to you like to use?
- Storyshop: will Storyshop have testers, and will they come from the Kickstarter group?
- I’m writing a series; will Amazon consider each episode and the box set distinct?
- How do you go about finding a good editor?
- Have you hit a writing slump, and how did you get over it?
- Where would you guys be if you hadn’t met?
- Do you have any Dream Engine plans for 2016?
- What are mistakes you’ve made in the past you can laugh at now?
- Should I put a publisher’s name if I don’t have one? Can I make one up?
- What’s your opinion about virtual book tours?
- If you were to wake up tomorrow and S&S didn’t exist, what would you do to start it right now?
- If you could recommend one fiction and one non-fiction book for 2016, what would they be?
- Do you have a list of the feedback Sean wrote for Garrett (mentioned in SPP)?
- How do I jumpstart my readership?
To get live show reminders: https://sterlingandstone.net/liveshow.
In 15-Minute Dictation, Platt and Silver show you how to adjust your approach to dictation to leave behind frustrating starts and stops and finally be able to produce more books in less time: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/15-minute-dictation/
This is a book about how Dave understands darkness, its place in story, and how I make dark fiction that people enjoy reading. And, at its heart, this book isn’t just about the dark, but also the light. And in our darkest times, it’s more important than ever that we hold onto the light. But first, we must be willing to explore the darkness: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/into-the-darkness/
If you’ve ever wondered what sets the outstanding career authors apart from the wannabes, if you’ve ever been faced with doubts and fears, this is the book for you. Pick up your copy of The 10X Author today!: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/the-10x-author/
In How to Write Fast, Platt and Silver show you how to shift your approach to writing to dramatically increase your natural speed, while tapping into your inner storyteller and unleashing more of the stories you were born to tell: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/how-to-write-fast/
You are the main character of your own story, so why not construct your story the way a writer does? The Story Solution will show you how! If you’re ready to take charge of your life the way a writer takes charge of their story, then pick up your copy today: https://sterlingandstone.net/storysolution