BS06 Darkfire Extras
Sean and Garrett talk about what went into the writing of Darkfire, the third book in the Nightblade series. Find out what went on behind the scenes!
- How Darkfire is like ‘The Wire’ in that it pulls back to a much bigger picture
- The rightness of the tragedy of Jordel at the end and why it had to be
- The BIG BAD, why it wasn’t fully revealed until Darkfire, and how it flowers in Shadeborn
- Talking about death of characters, and the precedent set for it
- The bait and switch Garrett didn’t plan for information about Zayne and Jordel
- Annis’s terrible beta-reader review, and how it changed her in the next draft
- Why Jordel actually killed, and Loren’s feeling about that.
- Trisken’s extra role in Darkfire that leads into Shadeborn
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ inspiration for the ending of the story
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...