BS07 Shadeborn Extras
Today, Sean and Garrett talk about the creation of the Shadeborn book, part of the Nightblade epic series.
- Find out when Sean and Garrett collaborated, and whether it was a good idea or not
- Rogan, and the challenges of filling the character out so he wasn’t too flat
- Comparing the events of Shadeborn to the events of Die Hard, and the interesting parallel
- The ‘overlooked’ thing in Shadeborn that is a very important plot point for future books
- Uncovering the Shades’ long term plans, and how it’s different from typical ‘dark lords.’
- Unveiling the name of the new series
- The different style of collaboration Sean and Garrett share
- Things Garrett wanted to put in the book, but had to hold back
- How Garrett wrote a coming of age story for a girl
- Shadeborn’s rated R scene
- How Shadeborn’s ending is a powerful note on closing the story, but also opening doors for future tales
- Garrett shares things readers can look forward to in future books of the Nightblade series
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...