IO04 Hybrid Publishing with CJ Lyons
CJ Lyons coined the term ‘agile publishing.’ She’s a bestselling ‘hybrid’ author, in self-publishing AND traditional publishing.
- How did you get started as a hybrid author, with both self-publishing and traditional publishing?
- What are the biggest changes you’ve seen in the industry from when you started?
- How smaller publishers and indie authors have the edge on traditional publishing?
- What’s the fate of brick and mortar book stores?
- What is agile publishing?
- A terrible copyright loophole that’s making plagiarism in romance books legal.
- How has your list building and usage changed over the years?
- What is your team like?
- What do you see for the future of publishing?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...