IO05 Hard Truth of Business with Tucker Max
Explicit at 5:20, 5:45, 6:50, 8:20, 10:20, 11:30, 16:50, 17:50, 19:15, 20:50, 21:55, 23:55,
Tucker Max is a multiple NYT bestselling author, and today he talks about transition from writer to businessperson.
- How did that transition go for you?
- Were there a lot of false starts along the way?
- Do you find that your notoriety of your former business haunts you now?
- Has the criticism come back to bite you?
- Now that you have a team, what are you doing to build your list?
- How much of what you do is networking?
- What’s been the biggest challenge for you along the way?
- Has becoming an author affected the way you do business?
- Have you become more self-aware at this point in your life?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...