IO06 Optimizing Social Media for Artist with Tara Jacobsen
Tara Jacobsen of Marketing Artfully is a social media marketing expert, and today, the guys talk about how to iterate and optimize your marketing platform now, and as your self-publishing business grows.
- What are the big changes you’ve gone through when iterating and optimizing your social media platform?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you see authors making on social media?
- How have your list building strategies changed over the years?
- In online versus offline marketing, what are the differences and how do you do both?
- What are the biggest challenges you have faced in iterating and optimizing?
- How do you deal with trolls?
- If you’re afraid of trolls, how can you relax and be yourself online?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’d give to artists trying to optimize their social media profiles?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...