IO06 Optimizing Social Media for Artist with Tara Jacobsen
Tara Jacobsen of Marketing Artfully is a social media marketing expert, and today, the guys talk about how to iterate and optimize your marketing platform now, and as your self-publishing business grows.
- What are the big changes you’ve gone through when iterating and optimizing your social media platform?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you see authors making on social media?
- How have your list building strategies changed over the years?
- In online versus offline marketing, what are the differences and how do you do both?
- What are the biggest challenges you have faced in iterating and optimizing?
- How do you deal with trolls?
- If you’re afraid of trolls, how can you relax and be yourself online?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’d give to artists trying to optimize their social media profiles?
To get live show reminders: https://sterlingandstone.net/liveshow.
In 15-Minute Dictation, Platt and Silver show you how to adjust your approach to dictation to leave behind frustrating starts and stops and finally be able to produce more books in less time: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/15-minute-dictation/
This is a book about how Dave understands darkness, its place in story, and how I make dark fiction that people enjoy reading. And, at its heart, this book isn’t just about the dark, but also the light. And in our darkest times, it’s more important than ever that we hold onto the light. But first, we must be willing to explore the darkness: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/into-the-darkness/
If you’ve ever wondered what sets the outstanding career authors apart from the wannabes, if you’ve ever been faced with doubts and fears, this is the book for you. Pick up your copy of The 10X Author today!: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/the-10x-author/
In How to Write Fast, Platt and Silver show you how to shift your approach to writing to dramatically increase your natural speed, while tapping into your inner storyteller and unleashing more of the stories you were born to tell: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/how-to-write-fast/
You are the main character of your own story, so why not construct your story the way a writer does? The Story Solution will show you how! If you’re ready to take charge of your life the way a writer takes charge of their story, then pick up your copy today: https://sterlingandstone.net/storysolution