SPP179 Advanced Product Funnels To Sell More Books
Funnels can be something of a mystery, especially since strategies and algorithms change rapidly in the self-publishing industry. Today, Johnny, Sean, and Dave talk about how to make advanced product funnels that will help you sell more books.
- Something cool: soundtracks made for books, Sean’s something opposite of cool, Dave follows suit.
- How if the funding falls through, there will be NO STORYSHOP! Find out how you can help!
- Johnny has a special treat today… it’s not brownies. It’s the best ad read ever.
- How offering ‘free’ books has changed over the years, and the problems that have developed with that tactic.
- Using podcasts as funnel starters, and things to consider before doing a podcast.
- Listbuilding is the strategy that makes BookBub less important; find out why!
- Unique ways to build lists, and why you must ‘trim the tribe.’
- Nick Stephenson’s strategy the guys are using on Invasion that is a little backwards, but keeps your list active and engaged.
- Ever considered giving a new list member an IOU for an upcoming book for free? Here’s how.
- How do you make sure your offer is in alignment with who you are and what you’re doing? You need to think critically about the message you’re sending to your reader.
Don’t forget, this coming Monday, October 19th, we begin our Kickstarter campaign to fund StoryShop, the most comprehensive story planning app there is.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...