SPP187 Rescue Your Writing Career
- A preview of another short series podcast for the Sterling and Stone Network called Iterate and Optimize
- Something cool: Sean’s new underground book, Johnny’s new favorite zombie book in third person present tense, Dave loves Fallout 4
- How the guys stepped back and took a look at Collective Inkwell, and have re-thought it
- Advice on having stories ready to go as you’re writing more; build a queue
- Get your shit together!!! Dave talks about his health scare and re-working his schedule
- Declare email bankruptcy
- REMEMBER: Wherever you are right now, that’s the best place to start!
- It’s important to know when to pull the plug, especially on a series. The guys give examples of when to take the painful step of letting go.
- It’s also important to know when to prioritize and set something aside, and what to focus on.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...