SPP194 Goals, Resolutions, and Kicking Ass in the New Year
- Something cool: Sean’s new fav book is ‘Level Up Your Life,’ Johnny’s is the Smarter Artist Summit and his new Fitbit, and Sean stole Dave’s cool thing.
- The guys talk goals, and how you can train your brain to disvalue your goals.
- The ‘new Dave’ agrees, and a lot of his success is coming from new habits and goals
- You need to ask WHY your goal is important to you
- Sean talks about how to measure your progress, which is incredibly important
- Sean’s planking story
- The guys take a look at their goals from 2014 and how they did in 2015, including StoryShop
- Having a big goal you look at daily can help make it happen
- Some of Sean’s personal goals that include not meeting with Johnny
- Two GREAT goals are to train yourself to say no, and to ask for things you want
- Sean says munchable chunks
- More of Sterling and Stone’s goals, and how well they did
- Two screenplays and plans for the podcast network
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...