SPP214 Making the Most with What You Have
- Something cool: Johnny is watching Master of None; Sean’s reading Dad Is Fat, Food: A Love Story, and Bedwetter; Dave’s watching the NBA Playoffs.
- Building a virtual team versus centralizing and organization
- Sean explains how today’s topic is different from iterating and optimizing
- StoryShop is a great example of a lean and agile startup and the minimum viable product, and Sean explains the thought process behind it
- Big visions are great, but you can’t leap to the end result
- Sean talks about how waiting for StoryShop’s delay shouldn’t delay your writing, and why
- Dave shares his own experience with the Ira Glass ‘talent’ mentality
- Johnny re-iterates the difference between minimum product and minimum viable product
- Sean explains how you have more creative freedom when you’re bootstrapping
- Focusing on what you do have versus focusing on what you DON’T have
- How honest do you need to be with yourself when it comes to what phase your business is in?
- Johnny discusses the actual tools a business needs to grow and related costs.
- The MailChimp and AWeber problem and business budget
- DON’T REGRET TOMORROW WHAT YOU DIDN’T START TODAY!
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...