SPP216 The Tool That Will Change How Much You Write
- The guys bitch about Blab and leave the platform without telling their podcast network manager. (Seriously, I’m finding out right now as I edit this.)
- Something cool: Johnny loves the books by Phillip Paulman; Dave talks about Twitter’s huge freakin’ problem with passwords; Sean likes Happy Valley that has a very ugly hook.
- Seth give an update on the StoryShop problems, and there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
- The guys discuss what caused the initial beta problems, and what they would have done differently next time.
- Sean talks about what ‘beta’ actually means in software development, and how a miscommunication caused people to think that StoryShop was a complete product.
- Seth talks about the deep level of detail for the software, including support for color blindness.
- The guys make a *big reveal* of an INCREDIBLE function of StoryShop that no one has heard about yet.
- Sean and Johnny discuss the ways that the new StoryShop will improve upon the parts of Scrivener that don’t work for collaboration and more.
- Seth explains how syncing isn’t an issue with the StoryShop platform.
- The guys discuss how the web app will become a native app, from Web to PC to OSX to Android.
- Johnny lists out some of the things that make the StoryShop platform next gen.
- Sean has a ‘drop the mic’ moment when he gives his heartfelt mission in creating StoryShop.
- Dave has a classic moment where he lays out the worst case scenario where Sterling and Stone goes broke because of mean people on the Internet.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...