SPP291 What is Stories To Go
Are you new to fiction and want to start your career with a bang? Wouldn’t it be awesome to shortcut the process of learning how to write a viable story and build a marketing plan? Are you looking for mentors with several million words under their belts to guide you? Having all of this is possible with Stories To Go. Listen in as Johnny, Sean, and Dave talk about their next big project that will help you reach your fiction goals.
- Sean talks about how the idea of Stories-To-Go got started and the processes of getting the team on board for the project.
- Sean and Johnny explain how Stories-To-Go works.
- Sean talks about a discussion between he and Dave where they discover why Dave works the way that he does and how he “fixed Dave.”
- The guys talk about each package’s flexibility and how it can be adapted to each writer.
- Johnny and Sean talk about the power of collaboration.
- Sean describes the different types of projects available and who this is really for.
The next gallery open date will be December 14th, 2017. Find out more at https://storiestogo.io/.
- Sean shared that Sterling and Stone has six new in-house writers, two for each imprint.
- Dave got strong armed into saying that the new book he started in his something cool.
- Johnny’s excited about lessons taken away from the Austin Film Festival. He’s examining the idea of “showrunning” and how it applies to a fiction model.
To get live show reminders: https://sterlingandstone.net/liveshow.
In 15-Minute Dictation, Platt and Silver show you how to adjust your approach to dictation to leave behind frustrating starts and stops and finally be able to produce more books in less time: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/15-minute-dictation/
This is a book about how Dave understands darkness, its place in story, and how I make dark fiction that people enjoy reading. And, at its heart, this book isn’t just about the dark, but also the light. And in our darkest times, it’s more important than ever that we hold onto the light. But first, we must be willing to explore the darkness: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/into-the-darkness/
If you’ve ever wondered what sets the outstanding career authors apart from the wannabes, if you’ve ever been faced with doubts and fears, this is the book for you. Pick up your copy of The 10X Author today!: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/the-10x-author/
In How to Write Fast, Platt and Silver show you how to shift your approach to writing to dramatically increase your natural speed, while tapping into your inner storyteller and unleashing more of the stories you were born to tell: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/how-to-write-fast/
You are the main character of your own story, so why not construct your story the way a writer does? The Story Solution will show you how! If you’re ready to take charge of your life the way a writer takes charge of their story, then pick up your copy today: https://sterlingandstone.net/storysolution