SSP005 The Story of Your Business
Story goes far beyond books and film. It’s a fundamental way we make sense of the world around us. One man down, Johnny and Sean share how they’ve learned to tell their business’s story, and how you can do the same. In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Chipotle used story to strengthen their brand.
- Why story and brand go hand-and-hand.
- How to make sure you’re in control of the story your brand is telling.
- Why customers identify with a brand and culture.
- How Johnny enhanced the value of a watch with a story.
- How telling Sterling & Stone’s story attracts fans and builds community.
- Why you need to decide that your story is worth telling.
- How to narrow the purpose of a brand.
- How Johnny and Sean transitioned from accidental storytellers to intentional storytellers.
Are you wondering what the ever-growing demand for superb storytelling skills means for your future? Check out our latest interview as Johnny and Sean dive deep into that question in “Storytelling Is the Future: How to Build On Your Self-Publishing Success.”
Download the interview from the info box or show notes in YouTube or head over to https://www.sterlingandstone.net/future.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...