SSP007 Getting live feedback to tell a better story, with Dr. Matt Champagne
Dr. Matt Champagne originally appeared on the Self Publishing Podcast to share what he’d learned about gathering customer opinions and experiences. In this episode, he’s back to talk to Johnny, Sean, and Dave about how he used those same principles to make the Smarter Artist Summit even smarter than before. You’ll learn:
- Why the way most brands approach surveying and polling
- How Matt helped Sterling and Stone them better poll their readers.
- How surveying helped Sterling and Stone them improve the Smarter Artist Summit in real time.
- How smart surveying allowed them to add value to their whole community.
- How Matt’s approach could have made their last event
- How applying Matt’s 9 principles allowed them to make their information gathering useful and effective.
- How building conversational trust with your audience is a better bonding experience with your fans.
- How to kick start a conversation with your audience.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your business, 2018 could be your year. Our Insiders group, The Stone Table Mastermind, is open for registrations but only until March 31st. Learn more about the Stone Table at https://sterlingandstone.net/join-stone-table-mastermind/.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...