SSP008 Story Structure
Whether the story you’re telling is about yourself, a novel you’re writing, or the journey of your business, understanding the way stories work is a sure-fire way to resonating with your audience. If you’ve been struggling to understand story structure and how to apply it to the story you’re attempting to tell, Johnny, Sean, and Dave will teach you:
- Why story structure is not a formula.
- The difference between beginning authors and experienced authors approach to structure.
- The basic form of story structure.
- The importance of causal relationships in stories.
- How to tell the difference between plot driving reader interest and characters driving reader interest.
- How story structure can occur out of order.
- Why you need an “all is lost” moment.
- 3-act vs. 4-act structure, and how to use each.
- How the first and last act should mirror each other.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your business, 2018 could be your year. Our Insiders group, The Stone Table Mastermind, is open for registrations but only until March 31st. Learn more about the Stone Table at https://sterlingandstone.net/join-stone-table-mastermind/.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...