SSP106 The Guys Discuss: Our Favorite Tools
What are the tools you love and use every day to help you do all the things you need to get done? The guys share a few of their favorites and talk about what they use them for and why.
Right now Sean Loves:
- Day 1 for journaling and capturing ideas
- Notes for things he wants to talk about in meetings
- Things for task management
- Airtable from spreadsheets
- Dropbox Paper
- 1Password to manage all the passwords
- Scriviner and Scapple
- Pilot V7 pen
- Journal- Dave does a loose variation of Bullet Journal
- Bear– smartphone note-taking app
Johnny is using:
In the midst of this discussion, the guys discover that Dave has been helping someone else with habits. Is Dave secretly a Life Coach? Learn “How To Win Your Marriage” with Dave! And so many other tasty life coaching topics. Sean thinks Dave’s coaching website should be Bearcoach.com, which actually exists. Maybe Dave has been secretly life coaching all this time?
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...