Ten Big Self Publishing Lessons from SPP 1.0 (Self Publishing Podcast #168)
After 167 episodes, Johnny Sean and Dave talk about what they’ve learned from three years of writing, interviewing and recording the Self Publishing Podcast. Today’s special episode includes:
- The value of talking things out with others.
- Branching away from Amazon
- The Benefit of community
- Understanding the importance of a list
- The Value of haters — Katt Williams Haters gonna hate
- Nurturing your list and letting your list nurture you
- The US and the UK isn’t the world
- Ends v. Means
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...