WSE12 Ray Chase Doesn't Need This Shit
NOTE: If you have a weak stomach, you might not want to skip this one.
- Dave talks about his experience recording The Walking Dave podcast, and Johnny’s newfound guilt
- Dave breaks out of his shell and talks to a neighbor, and gains some newfound guilt of his own.
- Dave’s unfortunate tummy troubles when he’s just walked 20 minutes away from his home.
- It wasn’t just the pants that were lost… it was the sock too.
- Kickass Morgan Freeman and angry army guy impressions with Ray Chase.
- Sean sits to pee. That is all.
- Ray shares his poop story when he was trapped in the car.
- Ray Chase’s Playboy job
To get live show reminders: https://sterlingandstone.net/liveshow.
In 15-Minute Dictation, Platt and Silver show you how to adjust your approach to dictation to leave behind frustrating starts and stops and finally be able to produce more books in less time: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/15-minute-dictation/
This is a book about how Dave understands darkness, its place in story, and how I make dark fiction that people enjoy reading. And, at its heart, this book isn’t just about the dark, but also the light. And in our darkest times, it’s more important than ever that we hold onto the light. But first, we must be willing to explore the darkness: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/into-the-darkness/
If you’ve ever wondered what sets the outstanding career authors apart from the wannabes, if you’ve ever been faced with doubts and fears, this is the book for you. Pick up your copy of The 10X Author today!: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/the-10x-author/
In How to Write Fast, Platt and Silver show you how to shift your approach to writing to dramatically increase your natural speed, while tapping into your inner storyteller and unleashing more of the stories you were born to tell: https://sterlingandstone.net/book/how-to-write-fast/
You are the main character of your own story, so why not construct your story the way a writer does? The Story Solution will show you how! If you’re ready to take charge of your life the way a writer takes charge of their story, then pick up your copy today: https://sterlingandstone.net/storysolution