WSE17 Dave versus Sleep Apnea
Today’s episode brought you with an important PSA: Breathe at Night.
On to the shenanigans.
- Dave’s experience at the clinic, and the woman with the runny nose.
- Then he tries to sleep while connected to wires, and with a mysterious bowl containing two mac and cheese noodles right next to him.
- The guys ponder on what the people there do to you while you sleep.
- Don’t visit the URL Sean suggests. Really. Okay, maybe, but not in front of small children or at work.
- And back to Dave – the bathroom at the clinic and The Hair.
- Dave’s claustrophobia is an issue when it comes to The Masks.
- The nurse tells Dave that surgery is an option. Dave leaves.
- Dave’s anger might cure the sleep apnea.
- But sugar…
- Sean talks about his yearly sugar-free cleanse, and they guys ask if they can marry his wife for a month.
- Sean’s hand full of nuts and a protein boost.
- Dave’s new resolution for health and weight loss.
What if you could make your writing FAST, FUN, and BETTER THAN EVER?
In the indie publishing world of rapid releases and blistering word counts, it's easy to end up burned out with subpar work, and a loss of the enjoyment that once fueled your craft.
There's a better way. Download your free copy of 'How to Write Fast' today...